Download One of the Best Nasheed in the World


Lượt xem: eighteen,930

  1. Cungbachduong

    Cungbachduong Học sinh mới Thành viên

    Bài viết:
    17
    Điểm thành tích:
    6
    Nơi ở:
    Bình Phước
    [TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn [NÓNG!!!] Mừng Tết Xanh - Tranh Quà Khủng
    Bạn đang TÌM HIỂU về nội dung bên dưới? NẾU CHƯA HIỂU RÕ hãy ĐĂNG NHẬP NGAY để được HỖ TRỢ TỐT NHẤT. Hoàn toàn miễn phí!
    Consummate using the comparative form of the adjectives in capitals.

    one)Your blood brother is much … (Tall) than mine.

    2)This isle used to be much … (Dark-green) before the forest

    fires.

    3)Irksome down! You‟re … (FIT) than me and I can‟t keep upwards!

    iv)Veronica seems … (HAPPY) since she moved schools.

    5)It‟southward actually … (TRENDY) to wear your hair upward this yr.

    vi)Every bit the fourth dimension for the performance got nearer, I got … (NERVOUS).

    7)Erstwhile people are often ... (WISE) than young people.

    viii)Why don‟t yous try and find a … (Cheap) estimator game and salve some money?

    9)Matt seems to have got even … (LAZY) than he used to exist and well-nigh never studies.

    10)If the problem gets whatsoever … (SERIOUS), we may demand to inform the managing director about information technology.

    11)If you work … (Speedily), y'all‟ll cease sooner and then you tin get habitation earlier.

    12)Ben says he‟s feeling much … (WELL) after his illness.

    13) I have even … (LITTLE) free time this yr than I did terminal

    yr.

    xiv)The news was much … (BAD) than anyone had feared.

    xv)You‟ll need to exist able to run … (FAR) than this if you‟re going to practise the marathon.

    ii. Complete using the summit forms of the adjectives in capitals.

    one)I think Mohammed Ali was the … (Keen) boxer that always lived.

    two)It was the … (BORING) motion picture I had ever seen.

    3) Our instructor told us that the student with the … (Loftier) mark would go a prize.

    4)Ginger is one of the … (LUCKY) cats alive – he‟s been striking by a car three times and has never been hurt!

    5)Out of all the students in my music school, I practice … (OFTEN).

    6)The Pacific is the … (DEEP) ocean in the world.

    7)That‟due south the … (UGLY) fish I‟ve e'er seen!

    8)I was ill before the exam and I did … (Badly) out of the whole grade.

    ix)The … (FAR) I‟ve run in i day is about ten kilometres.

    10)Don‟t you think this would be the … (LOVELY) spot for a picnic?

    eleven)Simply that‟south the … (CRAZY) idea I‟ve ever heard!

    12)I asked the assistant to testify me the … (Modernistic) phone they had.

    thirteen)I told the managing director that it was the … (BAD) hotel I had e'er stayed in.

    14)Who practice you lot remember is the … (LITTLE) talented player to win an Oscar?

    15)Out of all the members of the choir, Jason sang … (WELL).

  2. TajSaker

    TajSaker Học sinh tiến bộ Thành viên

    Bài viết:
    779
    Điểm thành tích:
    194
    1)Your brother is much taller… (TALL) than mine.

    2)This island used to be much greener… (GREEN) before the wood fires.

    3)Dull down! You‟re fitter… (FIT) than me and I can‟t continue upward!

    4)Veronica seems …happier (HAPPY) since she moved schools.

    5)It‟due south actually …trendier (TRENDY) to wear your hair up this year.

    6)As the fourth dimension for the performance got nearer, I got …more nervous (NERVOUS).

    7)Old people are often ...wiser (WISE) than immature people.

    viii)Why don‟t y'all try and find a …cheaper (CHEAP) computer game and salve some money?

    nine)Matt seems to have got even …lazier (LAZY) than he used to exist and well-nigh never studies.

    10)If the trouble gets any …more serious (SERIOUS), we may need to inform the director about it.

    11)If yous work …quicker (Chop-chop), you‟ll finish sooner and so you tin can get home before.

    12)Ben says he‟s feeling much …better (WELL) after his illness.

    13) I have fifty-fifty …less (LITTLE) gratuitous time this year than I did final year.

    14)The news was much …worse (BAD) than anyone had feared.

    15)You‟ll need to be able to run …farther (FAR) than this if yous‟re going to do the marathon.

    2. Consummate using the superlative forms of the adjectives in capitals.

    1)I think Mohammed Ali was the …greatest (GREAT) boxer that ever lived.

    ii)It was the …most boring (BORING) film I had ever seen.

    3) Our teacher told u.s.a. that the student with the …highest (HIGH) mark would get a prize.

    four)Ginger is one of the …luckiest (LUCKY) cats alive – he‟due south been hitting by a car 3 times and has never been injure!

    5)Out of all the students in my music school, I practice …the most often (Oftentimes).

    half-dozen)The Pacific is the …deepest (DEEP) bounding main in the world.

    7)That‟s the …ugliest (UGLY) fish I‟ve ever seen!

    8)I was sick earlier the exam and I did …the worst (Desperately) out of the whole grade.

    9)The …farthest (FAR) I‟ve run in 1 day is nigh ten kilometres.

    10)Don‟t you think this would be the …loveliest (LOVELY) spot for a picnic?

    11)Only that‟s the …craziest (CRAZY) idea I‟ve always heard!

    12)I asked the assistant to show me the …about modern (MODERN) phone they had.

    13)I told the managing director that it was the …worst (BAD) hotel I had ever stayed in.

    xiv)Who do you think is the … least (LITTLE) talented actor to win an Oscar?

    15)Out of all the members of the choir, Jason sang … the best (WELL).

    ngchau2001 thích bài này.
Chú ý: Trả lời bài viết tuân thủ NỘI QUY. Xin cảm ơn!

CHIA SẺ TRANG NÀY

DOWNLOAD HERE

Posted by: dominquezsupprooks72.blogspot.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel